Discover our range of products to maintain your hearing aid.
Regularly cleaning and drying your hearing aids will help your BTE or ITE hearing aid to last longer.
To clean it, use cleansing wipes, sprays with brushes and effervescent tablets (for the in-ear part) regularly.
Use our drying capsules to remove any moisture from your hearing aid.
Bespoke audio headset with audiogram allowing adapted sound listening (music, surroundings, speech, phone etc.)
Silicone brush with micro spray jet for hearing aids
Cleaning pot with sieve
Hearing aid batteries are a technological marvel
Whichever your brand of hearing aid (Siemens, Oticon, Phonak, Starkey, GNhearing, etc.), the ITE or BTE is as small as possible for greater hearing comfort.
Hearing aids can be expensive, so here are some tips to take care of them and make them last as long as possible:
- Avoid moisture as much as possible (use drying tablets or drying boxes for this purpose)
- Clear the ear moulds and casings regularly with a special hearing aid cleaning spray
- Remove any dust, as this might obstruct the tubes
- Open the battery drawer on your hearing aid in the night so as not to waste the battery
- Have your audiologist clean and check your hearing aid once a year.