FW20 smartband vibrating alarm watch for a gentle wake up
Ideal for deaf people and the hearing impaired, once configured, this connected watch will vibrate to wake you up and alert you for your reminders and phone push notification (calls and messages) every day.
This FW20, SOFT smartband watch, both light and small, will follow you everywhere thanks to its many features. Its simple and elegant design makes it a real everyday accessory. Easy to use, just a simple setup and you won’t need to configure anything! Thanks to its long-lasting rechargeable battery with USB port, you’ll no longer need a battery. The watch can work for up to 5 days in standby. Strong and durable, this watch is dust, moisture and rain resistant.
Vibrating alarm clock:
Once the alarm clock is configured, the watch vibrates for 5 seconds for each alarm, and you can set as many alarms per day as you want.
Tips: we recommend setting at least 3 consecutive alarms to make sure you wake up (e.g. for an 8am wake-up, three alerts: 08:01, 08:02, 08:03)
The good thing about this watch:
The “find your phone” function means you will never have to look for your smartphone in vain again after having forgotten where it was.
Other available functions:
Pedometer, GPS, sleep monitor, heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, calorie monitor, camera remote control.
- Compatibility: Android 4.5 and above; iOS 8 and above.
- Screen size: 2.5cm
- Weight: 22 g
- Battery type: lithium polymer
- Battery: 90mAh
- Easy charging: direct connection via USB.
- Charging time: 2 hours.
- Waterproof: IP67 (dust, rain)
- Material: plastic
- Full battery life: 5jours
- Bluetooth version: BT4.0
- GPS: yes
- Warranty: 24mois
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone
- Download the “wearfit” application (available on the App Store and Play Store) which allows you to adjust your watch settings.
- Pair your watch with your phone.
- Configure your alarms: by clicking on the smart alert or intelligent alert depending on your app, you can set your alarms by choosing the hour and minutes, as well as the days of the week to repeat the alarms
- Your watch is now ready to use!
Very practical, the deaf and hearing impaired can wake up discreetly and silently without disturbing the sleep of those around them. Equally practical as a reminder for taking medicines, treatments and appointments.
Lost your phone? With a simple action, the watch will ring your phone up to 10 m away.
What do you receive?
- A wristband
- A digital touch-screen face with USB port
- Instructions for use in French