OMRON M7 Intelli IT Blood pressure monitor
OMRON M7 Intelli IT Intelligent and connected blood pressure monitor
Very useful electronic blood pressure monitor to take and follow your blood pressure at home
The OMRON M7 Intelli IT is a small, handheld blood pressure monitor with blood pressure display (taken on the upper arm or in Cuff), fully automatic, working on the oscillometric concept.
This blood pressure monitor measures your blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly.
With the Omron Blood Pressure Monitor you can now measure your blood pressure every day at home. Indeed, this monitor can store in memory the measurements of up to 2 different users in the house (to switch from one user to another is very simple the switch button is located on the device so impossible to make a mistake).
Also there is a guest mode to take the blood pressure of a new user, only once.
Blood pressure is a measure of the force your heart uses to pump blood through your body (or a measure of the pressure exerted by the blood on the artery walls). It is also important to know that blood pressure changes constantly throughout the heart cycle.
The M7 Intelli IT blood pressure monitor is a product in the line of the omron m3 blood pressure monitor and, in contrast to blood pressure watches (cardiac sensor, apple watch) or wrist blood pressure monitors, the M7 Intelli IT blood pressure monitor allows you to measure your blood pressure on your arm.
No need to go to the doctor or to use a pharmacy blood pressure monitor, this model is autonomous and can be used by everyone.
The Omron M7 Automatic Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor comes in a zipped bag, compact and transportable the M7 Blood Pressure Monitor will accompany you everywhere and even during your travels (light the whole will make less than 550gr). The blood pressure monitor also has a plane mode to avoid the disturbance with the mobile phone (smartphone).
It is composed of two parts:
- The inflating cuff to be positioned on the upper arm
- The monitor with a large screen and a button (white colour) to read the data
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor is Bluetooth enabled and can therefore be paired with your smartphone, to do this download the Connect OMRON application (IOS for iphone and Apple or Google Play for Android): www.omronconnect.com/setup
This application will allow you to easily view, manage and save your medical data from your smartphone
Data transfer: Once the measurement is complete, you can transfer the data (blood pressure and pulse rate measurement results) to your smartphone.
As for the results, the monitor will store up to 100 sets of measurements for each user, it will also calculate an average based on the last 3 measurements taken within 10 minutes.
Why is it a good idea to take your blood pressure at home?
Many things such as physical activity, anxiety or time of day can affect your blood pressure. A single measurement may not be enough for an accurate diagnosis.
It is therefore best to measure your blood pressure at the same time each day to get an accurate indication of any changes in blood pressure.
Blood pressure is usually lower in the morning and also increases from midday to night. It is lower in summer and higher in winter.
- Blood pressure monitor: approx. 390 g without batteries
- Cuff: approx. 163 g
- Reference model: OMRON M7 Intelli IT Blood Pressure Monitor (HEM-7322T-E)
- Display: LCD digital display
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Inflation Fuzzy logic controlled by an electric pump
- Deflation Automatic pressure regulation valve
- Memory 100 measurements with date and time for each user (1 and 2)
- Nominal value 6 V DC 4 W
- Power source 4 x 1.5 V "AA" batteries or optional AC adapter
- Clinical Validation, Diabetes Validation, Pregnancy Validation
- Intellisense Technology
- Stroke Prevention
- Blood pressure monitor designed in accordance with European Standard EN 1060
How to use :
- Switch on the OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor M7 (same principle as for Lidl blood pressure monitors)
- Remove the battery cover
- Insert 4 AA batteries
- Put the cover back on
- Warning: Before taking a blood pressure measurement with the cuff blood pressure monitor, you should :
- Avoid taking a shower, drinking alcohol or caffeine, smoking cigarettes, exercising and drinking for half an hour before taking the measurement.
- Relax for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement.
- Stress and anxiety increase blood pressure. Avoid taking readings during difficult times.
- Measurements should be taken in a quiet room.
- Get rid of clothing that is too tight around the arm.
- Keep a record of your blood pressure and take pulse tests for your doctor. A single measurement does not give an accurate indication of your true high blood pressure.
- You need to take and record a number of measurements over a period of time.
- Tip: Try to measure your blood pressure at the same time each day for better consistency
As a guide: Optimal blood pressure is estimated to be between 90/60 mmHg and 120/80 mmHg
High blood pressure is thought to be 140/90 mmHg or higher and low blood pressure is considered to be 90/60 mmHg or lower
How is high blood pressure determined?
Blood pressure is measured in millimetres of mercury (mmHg) and is also given as 2 numbers:
- Systolic stress - the stress on your heart when it expels blood
- Diastolic pressure - the stress when your heart relaxes between beats
For example, if your blood pressure is '140 over 90' or 140/90 mmHg, this indicates that you have a systolic stress of 140 mmHg and a diastolic stress of 90 mmHg.Low blood pressure is less common. Some medications can have negative effects on reducing blood pressure. It can also be caused by various hidden problems, including cardiac arrest and dehydration.
What do you get?
- x1 Intelli IT M7 Blood Pressure Monitor
- x1 Intelli Wrap Cuff (22-42 cm)
- Instructions for use 1 and 2 and installation guide
- Batteries and storage case
|Type||Cuff Blood pressure monitor|