Geemarc CL100 amplified senior phone
Geemarc phone for people with a hearing impairment. With +30 dB amplification and ideal for people with reduced dexterity.
Geemarc CL100 is an amplified phone (30 dB) with large buttons. This easy-to-use phone is highly practical, thanks to its 3 amplification levels, 3 ringtone levels and flashing light alert!
This wired amplified phone is easy to use and offers decent amplification (+30 dB). It is also equipped with large buttons for extra comfort.
The ringtone is very loud and combined with a flashing light (see photo).
What’s more, this phone offers 3 emergency speed dial buttons via 3 easy-to-programme colour-coded buttons.
You can therefore programme these buttons to call a family member, doctor, neighbour, nurse, etc. with just the touch of a button in the event of an emergency.
- Loud sound reception (+30 dB)
- Flashing light to signal incoming calls
- Compatible with hearing aids
- 12 speed dial slots (3 direct, 9 indirect)
- 3 emergency speed dial slots (large red, blue and green buttons)
- Adjustable call reception volume (up to 30 dB).
- Adjustable call reception tone (+/-10 dB)
- Adjustable outgoing call volume (+/-5 dB)
- Programmable ringtone and volume (extra-loud ringtone)
Complete list of features in the ‘Technical details’ tab
How to use :
This phone is extremely easy to use. Simply plug it into a mains socket and a telephone socket. No extra installation is needed. It’s just as easy as a traditional phone!
The product instructions are available on our website in the ‘downloads’ section.
What will you receive ?
- 1 Geemarc CL100 phone
- 1 phone plug
- 1 wall mount, if you want to attach the phone to the wall
- 1 instructions booklet