Cup with basket to dry out your hearing aid - Audilo
Medium-sized cup with sieve and a base with holes to let the water pass through and dry your hearing aid earmoulds, tubes and domes.
A hearing aid must be as dry as possible to function optimally. You can clean all the dust, wax and other everyday dirt out of your hearing aid with an effervescent tablet, then take it back out with the sieve basket that comes with this cup.
How to use :
- Remove the cleaning tablet from its packaging (sold separately or as an optional extra)
- Place the tablet in the cup
- Add water to the cup (until it is about half full)
- Place your earmould, tube or dome in the basket (sieve), then lower the basket into the cup.
- Wait for 15 minutes, then remove the earmould
- Clean the earmould with a wipe or a hearing aid blower.
Warning: Do not insert the entire hearing aid in the water; only the non-electronic, plastic parts (earmould, domes or tubes) can be cleaned with water.
- Capacity: ~40 ml
- Screw lid
- Diameter: 5.8 cm
- Height: 8.2 cm
What will you receive ?
- A cup with basket to clean your hearing aid
- Optional : 24 Audilo effervescent tablets