Uvex K junior ear defenders (29 dB)
Children’s passive ear defenders, specially designed for the youngest amongst us.
The Uvex K Junior ear defenders are equipped with a short headband. It therefore perfectly fits heads with a maximum width of 145 mm, or size S/M for children aged over 6 months. These ear defenders protect against the risks linked to exposure to loud noise.
In terms of comfort, the Uvex K Junior is one of the best products around, thanks to its padded headband (for contact with the scalp) covered with an embroidered fabric. The ear muffs, meanwhile, are equipped with cushions filled with soft, malleable foam and do not attract dust, which makes them easy to clean.
- These ear defenders comply with CE EN352 requirements
- Colour: black/yellow
- Ideal for children, with adjustable headband size
- Soft cushions
- Ideal for rehearsals, concerts, parties, fireworks, motor sports, etc.
- Reduces ambient noise by 29 dB (34 H / 26 M / 18 L)
- Weight: 167 g
How to use :
For optimal protection, the ear muffs must fit snugly around the ears. Make sure the hair is swept back to ensure maximum acoustic insulation
Once positioned, you can adjust the ear defenders for greater comfort, thanks to the ‘pistons’ on the sides.
What will you receive ?
- 1 UVEX K Junior hearing protector