Sound Oasis Bluetooth Tinnitus Relief
The Sound Oasis BST-100 is a sound therapy system to relieve and treat tinnitus.
This device transmits natural sounds, such as the sound of birds, waves and the forest. These sounds are clinically proven to play a part in therapy for tinnitus problems.
The Sound Oasis BST-100 is used by people suffering from tinnitus, among others. Natural sounds like the sound of waves, nature, rain, birds and other noises can reduce tinnitus and therefore make natural sleep easier.
The device includes 10 recorded sounds.
The good thing about this model is that you can download other sounds from smartphone apps or from your computer.
It is also possible to reload the SD card with new sounds (the SD card is included).
Thanks to the built-in Bluetooth technology, the BST-100 can be used as a speaker.
You connect it to your smartphone, computer or other music source by Bluetooth, and you go to sleep easily with the sound you want.
Perfect for improving sleep, blocking out noise, managing tinnitus or to relax, meditate.
A micro SD card is preloaded with 10 high quality sounds. The selected sound plays seamlessly for 8 hours.
The very compact size (2.5 cm diameter/6.5 cm height) is perfect for use at home or when travelling.
Play new sounds or music from an activated Bluetooth device (iPhone/iPod/iPad/MP3) for outstanding versatility.
Insert a new micro SD card with Oasis audio sounds to expand the unlimited sound library.
30’/10 m Bluetooth wireless range.
Rechargeable lithium battery enables wireless use from between 5 to 8 hours.
- Connect the BST 100 box to a USB port (computer) and leave it to charge for 2-3 hours.
- Turn on the box and press play. To change the sound, press next.
- To connect it to a sound source device using Bluetooth, press the mode button.
- If you want to connect a headset, just connect the headphone plug to the headphone socket on the box.
- In terms of the SD card, you can either replace it by pressing it, or reload it with sounds by connecting it to your computer.
What will you receive ?
- The BST 100 box / speaker
- A 4GB micro SD card
- A USB charger cable